Interested in working at A Fare Extraordinaire?
We’d love to hear from you because we’re hiring! Send us your resume and application for consideration at email@example.com.
Click here to fill out the application.
At an event, the Bartender is responsible for filling drink orders for guests, answering questions about drink ingredients, and making suggestions for different types of beverages and cocktails.
skills & Experience
- TABC Certification
- Required to attend all staff training sessions
- Ability to take beverage orders from the wait staff and/or directly from guests
- Complete knowledge of all drinks being served
- Complete knowledge of drink preparation
- Personal interaction with guests
- Mix drinks, cocktails, and other bar beverages as ordered in compliance with company standards
- Check identification of guests to verify age requirements in accordance with TABC laws
- Determines when a guest should not be served additional alcoholic beverages in accordance with TABC policies
- Ensure that the assigned bar area is fully equipped with tools and products needed for mixing beverages and serving guests
- Separate, organize and label racks prior to the event
- Set up bussing area when a steward is not present
- Ability to maintain alertness and attentiveness for the entirety of shift
- Ability to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds with control and push up to 50 pounds with control
- Ability to work in diverse outdoor weather conditions to include direct sunlight, heat or cold
ideal candidate will be
- High in integrity, which means a strong commitment to their word
- Passionate about solving problems
- Insightful, always looking for ways to be more efficient
- Team Oriented
- Interested in helping others within our company
- Direct but empathetic in communication
- Constantly striving to grow personally and professionally
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- Ability and willingness to adapt to changing priorities and requirements
description of package
- This is a part-time, hourly position
- Nights and weekend work required based on event schedule
- Rate and benefits will be discussed with each candidate during the interview process
- Click here to download the application.
- Apply by sending your resume and a complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org