Interested in working at A Fare Extraordinaire?
We’d love to hear from you because we’re hiring! Send us your resume and application for consideration at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to fill out the application.
The part time bookkeeper will support the A Fare Extraordinaire Accountant in all administrative accounting duties that allow the business to function effectively and efficiently. The bookkeeper is expected to complete projects independently and in a timely manner with the guidance and support of the Accountant as needed.
- Enter all Alcohol/Non-Alcohol purchases
- Run “Banking Activity” report from Fintech twice a month and “pay” Alcohol/Non-Alcohol bills
- Assist in reconciling bank account
- Reconcile petty cash
- Enter event invoices into QuickBooks
- Enter event deposits into Caterease
- Assist in client reach out for past due balances on Accounts Receivable
- Input vendor bills into QuickBooks
- Scan and save vendor payments on the server
- Track, input, and review credit card charges
- Manipulate the Tip Excel spreadsheet to total tips for each employee
- Support running the payroll process
- Review FingerCheck timecards for discrepancies and missed punches
- Process Payroll in FingerCheck
- Run 9 Payroll Reports from FingerCheck and save on the server
- Scan Payroll Supporting Documentation to the server
- Verify data entry for the month to close the month
- Perform special projects and analyses as needed/requested
skills & Experience
- Proficiency in QuickBooks required
- Bookkeeping experience needed
- Strong communication skills
- High integrity
- Efficient in managing time
description of package
- This is an hourly paid position
- Rate and benefits will be discussed with each candidate during the interview process
- Click here to download the application.
- Apply by sending your resume and a complete application to email@example.com