Interested in working at A Fare Extraordinaire?
We’d love to hear from you because we’re hiring! Send us your resume and application for consideration at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to fill out the application.
We are busy and want YOU to join our creative and fun culinary team! Apply today and start working as soon as you can! The Prep Cook is responsible for completing their daily tasks as assigned by Team Lead or the Executive Team Leaders.
- Put away all produce/protein from daily truck deliveries.
- Follow prep list with quantities.
- Measure ingredients and seasonings to use in cooking.
- Undertake basic cooking duties as your station requires.
- Prepare simple dishes for cold station prep.
- Maintain a clean workstation by minimizing clutter and practicing food safety.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly.
- Comply with and enforce sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Perform other kitchen duties as assigned.
- When finished with your prep for the day, jump in and help other departments if necessary.
- Attend kitchen meetings.
- Complete projects and tasks in a timely fashion
description of package
- This is a part-time, hourly position
- Seasonal schedule
- Click here to download the application.
- Apply by sending your resume and a complete application to email@example.com