Interested in working at A Fare Extraordinaire?
We’d love to hear from you because we’re hiring! Send us your resume and application for consideration at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to fill out the application.
Event Staff is responsible for the setup of events, service, and breakdown of events. Set up can include setting up the tables, chairs, linens, place settings, as well as building buffets. During the event, wait staff are responsible for accommodating and anticipating the needs of the guests.
skills & Experience
- TABC Certification
- Required to attend all staff training sessions
- Sets up facilities for events including dishware, glassware, silverware, linens, and other amenities
- Clean china and silverware
- Ability to interact with guests
- Serve courses in a timely manner using proper service etiquette
- Knowledge of the menu and ability to explain the major ingredients and preparation methods for each item served
- Report any spills or breakage to the event manager immediately
- Promotes and maintains the highest level of customer service
- Determines when a guest should not be served additional alcoholic beverages in accordance with TABC policies
- Assists in breaking down after events
- Ability to maintain alertness and attentiveness for the entirety of shift
- Ability to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds with control and push up to 50 pounds with control
- Ability to work in diverse outdoor weather conditions to include direct sunlight, heat or cold
- Being a team player, willing to do whatever is needed to ensure a successful event
ideal candidate will be
- High in integrity, which means a strong commitment to their word
- Passionate about solving problems
- Insightful, always looking for ways to be more efficient
- Team Oriented
- Interested in helping others within our company
- Direct but empathetic in communication
- Constantly striving to grow personally and professionally
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- Ability and willingness to adapt to changing priorities and requirements
description of package
- This is a part-time, hourly position
- Nights and weekend work required based on event schedule
- Rate and benefits will be discussed with each candidate during the interview process
- Click here to download the application.
- Apply by sending your resume and a complete application to email@example.com