Interested in working at A Fare Extraordinaire?
We’d love to hear from you because we’re hiring! Send us your resume and application for consideration at email@example.com.
Click here to fill out the application.
The primary responsibility of the Event Staffing Manager is the recruiting, hiring, training, and scheduling of A Fare Extraordinaire’s Event Service Staff Team for off premise and on-premise events. This role involves being staff facing and has a focus on cultivating relationships with team members and building a positive and productive company culture. The Event Staffing Manager will report directly to the Director of Operations.
- Recruiting and hiring of Event Managers and service staff to maintain a full roster
- Training of Event Managers and service staff upon hiring and regularly to maintain quality service
- Schedule and lead quarterly service trainings
- Consistently update and revise service training materials
- Scheduling staff for A Fare Extraordinaire and The Revaire events, including tastings and meetings
- Outsourcing contract staff as needed
- Assist sales teams with service staff estimates for proposals
- Reviewing and sending out event notes to staff for each event
- Approve staff hours in NOWSTA and prepare staff hours sheet for upload to Fingercheck
- Preparation of End Times Entered sheets and uploading to Caterease
- Manage gratuities (monetary distribution, payroll distribution)
- Human Resources and discipline contact for staff with Director of Human Resources
- Schedule and lead biannual Event Manager meetings
- Annual summertime staff compensation and performance reviews
- Oversee department policies and procedures revisions
- Work with operations as needed for cross departmental assessment and efficiency improvement
- Negotiate pricing with contract staff companies regularly and maintain vendor relationships
- Establish monthly department goals and action plans to meet the goals
- Spot industry trends
- Attend weekly staffing meeting
- Maintain uniform inventory and uniform ordering
- Prepare uniform packouts and ensure uniform cleaning and maintenance
- Manage staff relations and culture
- Consistently update staff phone and email lists
- Maintain ServSafe Food Handler and TABC permit tracking files for staff to ensure stay up to date
- Attend weekly production meetings for AFE and The Revaire
- Attend events in staffing support or supervisory role
- Available for questions and/or support on event days
- Maintain NOWSTA roster by archiving termed staff and assigning correct job codes to each staff
- Consistently revise department policies and procedures with Director of Operations
description of package
- Nights and weekend work are required based on the event schedule
- Rate and benefits will be discussed with each candidate during the interview process
- Click here to download the application.
- Apply by sending your resume and a complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org