Interested in working at A Fare Extraordinaire?
We’d love to hear from you because we’re hiring! Send us your resume and application for consideration at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to fill out the application.
THE REVAIRE VENUE EVENT COORDINATOR
The Revaire is a stylish and spacious event venue in central Houston, owned and operated by the full-service catering company A Fare Extraordinaire. The Revaire Event Coordinator will support the Event Producers on The Revaire Sales Team with daily office duties and event execution. Office duties include fielding inquiry calls, building proposals, coordinating vendors, and maintaining organized event files. Event execution involves helping onsite for load in, load out, vendor management, timeline management, and logistics of the event. The Event Coordinator will report to the Senior Event Producer.
- Provide office support to Event Producers
- Field inquiries coming in via email or phone calls and ensure proper follow-up
- Complete all assigned event tasks based on producer guidance and client deadlines
- Create proposals, tastings, and meetings in catering and event management software, Caterease
- Place vendor and rental orders and ensure responsive turnaround time
- Receive and check details of all vendor or rental orders
- Confirm all event details prior to event, including guest count and menu information, rental tickets, vendors, and load in/load out schedules prior to event date
- Create and send event contracts via DocuSign and ensure event payment deadlines are met
- Open and close the venue for tours and meetings
- Attend tours with Producers as needed for support while growing to lead tours independently
- Communicate project status, timelines, and delivery information to Producers
- Maintain organized event files
- Attend all in-office event meetings and attend events as needed for additional support with load in, event execution, and load out
skills & Experience
- Minimum of 1-year experience in the catering and/or event planning industry
- Energetic, creative, and passionate about customer service and the event industry
- Self-directed in a team environment
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment
- Collaborative worker who trusts the expertise of fellow departments
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Manages time, projects, and deadlines efficiently
- Experience in the Microsoft Suite Products
description of package
- This is an hourly paid position
- Nights and weekend work required based on event schedule
- Rate and benefits will be discussed with each candidate during the interview process
- Click here to download the application.
- Apply by sending your resume and a complete application to email@example.com